Powered by Blogger.

Monday 1 June 2015

HCL Jobs in India for Freshers&Exp march 2015

About Company :
                             HCL has a strong global presence with facilities in over 35 countries.  HCL has an    extensive global network of delivery centers to provide seamless service to customers worldwide. Our unique culture of ideapreneurship encourages and empowers our employees to ideate and implement them generating value for the organization. Our 96,000 ‘ideapreneurs’ (idea led intrapreneurs) have created a significant business impact by generating over 28,000 innovative ideas. This transformational culture seeds, nurtures and harvests, business-driven, customer-focused innovation at the grass roots level.

Join us in the ideapreneurship journey and let’s make a difference together by creating business value for organizations. Click on the relevant region and apply now!



Job details :

Company : HCL

Last date : 10th june
2015

Location : All over india

Salary : 3.6L - 4.8L P.A

Qualification : B.tech, MCA, M.B.A
& Any Graduates
Register Below To get Guarentee Refference Must Confirm ur E-mail After Registration
IF U R FRESHER CLICK HERE TO APPLY
IF U R +2 EXP CLICK HERE TO APPLY

33 comments:

  1. bodhare.poonam@gmail.com
    I done my BE in CSE and MBA in Finance and HR

    ReplyDelete
  2. bodhare.poonam@gmail.com
    I done my BE in CSE and MBA in Finance and HR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ravish.mengji@gmail.com
    I completed MBA
    Marketing and finance

    ReplyDelete
  4. shivangijaiswal141@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kuldeeparora735@gmail.com
    I completed MCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. ramachandiran.t13@gmail.com
    I have completed my B.E CSE and MBA Shipping and logistics (marketing)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ishwarsuryawanahi3@gmail.com
    I Completed BE in CSE first class

    ReplyDelete
  8. ramachandiran.t13@gmail.com
    I have completed my B.E CSE and MBA Shipping and logistics (marketing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ramachandiran.t13@gmail.com
    I have completed my B.E CSE and MBA Shipping and logistics (marketing)

    ReplyDelete
  10. vyuhareddy93@gmail.com
    I have completed my b.tech in the stream of compuer science with distinction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spoorthy00@Gmail.com BE UN computer science and MBA marketing and hr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sowjanya.270@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. tullurivenkattsm@gmail.com B. TECH CSE

    ReplyDelete
  14. tullurivenkattsm@gmail.com B. TECH CSE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vikranthjaiswal89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have completed b..com with MBA Marketing n finance..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suniil.banyal@gmail.com

    I have done B. E(COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sureshsundar1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. kansalabhishek37@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Basha.786.bhumi@gmail.com
    phno 9966227471
    i have completed MCA, JNTUK university from Visakhapatnam...

    ReplyDelete
  21. anirbannag23@gmail.com
    B.PHARM PGDM IN MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1991dineshreddy@gmail.com
    M.B.A(FINANCE&MARKETING)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive